The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family. It's built for tack-driving accuracy, with a 20" heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest.
- 20" heavy barrel
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Hogue overmolded pillar-bedded stock
- Durable satin black oxide metal finish
- Hinged floorplate magazine
- Select models accept AAC and other 5/8"-24 threaded flash hiders, muzzle brake, and suppressors
- SuperCell Recoil Pad
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 39 3/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Twist: 9
- Length of Pull: 13 3/8"
- Drop at Comb: 1 1/4"
- Drop at Heel: 1 1/2"
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Material: Hogue Overmolded
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.