Ruff Land Kennels
Ruff Land Kennels Double-Door Dog Kennel
Item No. 15645-G2DD
$299.99 - $435.99
The Ruff Land Dog Kennel G2 is designed for durability and convenience when kenneling dogs at home or traveling to the field or vet. Made in the USA, the Ruff Land Dog Kennel G2 is made with quality and durability in mind for long-lasting use. Depending on the size of the kennel, the number of vent holes does vary, yet they are standard 1 3/8 in. diameter, and all kennels feature two finger holes in the back. The composite doors on this Ruff Land Dog Kennel G2 are designed with a tighter grid pattern to prevent any biting or chewing. No matter the size of your pup, you'll find a high-quality Ruff Land Dog Kennel G2 to keep them feeling safe and comfortable.
- Ruff Flex Technology: The walls, top and floor on Ruff Land Kennels also have built-in flexibility which absorbs energy that would otherwise be transferred to your dog. This is where the "stiff", two-walled plastic kennels, which claim to be safer, fail. They may not break, but when your dog hits the side of the kennel, there is no give like there is with a Ruff Land.
- StackRight Design: The tops and bottoms of Ruff Land kennels all feature form-fit nesting that allows the kennels to fit together, making them stackable.
- SureVent Tapered Wall Design: The sidewalls on all Ruff Land kennels feature a series of vent holes. These vent holes ensure proper air circulation for your dog. Ruff Land took this one step further by tapering the side walls so that the vent holes will never get plugged, even if you slide the kennel up against a wall or some other flat sided object.
- Upside Raised Floor Interior: The interior floor in a Ruff Land kennel is raised so that debris and liquids that fall or spill off to the side are channeled away from your dog. This UpSide raised floor design also creates some flex for a built-in cushioning effect for your dog as it rides in your truck.
- 2-Way Door: They are ambidextrous and can be adjusted to swing either way.
- No Bite Grid Pattern Design: Grid pattern stops dogs from chewing/biting kennel door
- Exterior Dimensions: 30.5" L x 20" W x 23.25" H
- Interior Dimensions: 30" L x 19.5" W x 22" H
- Floor Dimensions 28.5" L x 17.5" W
- Weight: Approx. 20 pounds
- Exterior Dimensions: 35" L x 22" W x 26.75" H
- Interior Dimensions: 34" L x 21.625 W x 25" H
- Floor Dimenstions: 33" L x 17.5" W
- Weight: Approx. 30 pounds
- Floor Weight: About 42 lbs.
- Floor Dimensions: 38.5" L x 19" W
- Interior Dimensions: 39" L x 21 5/8" W x 28" H
- Exterior Dimensions: 40 3/8" L x 22" W x 29 7/8" H