Ruger 10/22 Carbine 22 LR Rifle
Ruger is known as one of the nation's leading manufacturers for the commercial sporting market of American-made firearms constructed with a rugged and reliable design. The Ruger 10/22 LR Rifle Package meets Ruger's precise expectations of these standards, so you can rely on this firearm with every season on the horizon. With a 10-round rotary magazine, this rifle is equipped with a unique rotor that separates the cartridges, while providing the reliable feeding you need. The innovative design is true to Ruger's unique quality to ensure consistent, reliable performance, including an easy-to-use extended magazine, for a smooth, no-fuss removal of the magazine. Before you head out for your next hunting adventure, make sure you're equipped with the Ruger 10/22 LR Rifle Package.
- 10-Round rotary magazine is equipped with a unique rooter that separates the cartridges while providing reliable feeding.
- The innovative design is true to Ruger's unique quality to ensure consistent, reliable performance.
- With a unique, two-screw, V-block system, the cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver.
- With ultimate manual safety, this rifle is equipped with a positive, push-button, cross-bolt.
- An easy-to-use extended magazine provides a smooth, no-fuss removal of the magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made.
- High-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances.
- Impact and abrasion-resistance, and an unmatched-ability to withstand the elements.
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Magazine: 10 rounds
- Stock: Hardwood and Synthetic
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Twist: 1:16-inches RH
- Finish: Satin Black, and Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5-pounds
- Overall Length: 37-inches
- Barrel Length: 18.50-inches
- Grooves: 6
1 month ago
I haven t purchased a gun for a long time. I understand there are imposed regulations but the paperwork/checks were not pleasant.
6 months ago