Ruger 10/22 Sporter Rifle
The Ruger 10/22 Sporter 22LR delivers Ruger's trademark reliability and performance in a lightweight 22LR rifle perfect for target practice. This stainless steel rifle features a cold hammer-forged barrel that solidly locks into the receiver for consistent firing and improved precision. The polymer trigger housing on this lightweight rifle is built to withstand impact, drops, and weather to provide a longer lifetime and reliable performance. An easy-to-use magazine release allows fast removal of the magazine, while a unique magazine rotor separates the cartridges for more reliable feeding. This 22 long rifle features a scope base adapter that allows attachment of both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts so you can easily add your favorite scope. With a time-tested design, the Ruger 10/22 Sporter 22 LR rifle delivers accurate shooting to keep your shots on target wether it's time to hit the range or hunt for small game.
- Integral sling swivels
- Flat buttplate with rubber buttpad
- Time-tested Ruger action design for consistent cycling
- Easy-to-use magazine release provides fast removal of the magazine
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts
- Cold hammer-forged barrel solidly locks into the receiver via a unique V-block system
- Polymer trigger housing built to withstand impact and a variety of weather conditions
- Patented 10-round rotary magazine with a rotor to separate cartridges for more reliable feeding
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Approximate Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Front Sight: Gold bead
- UPC: 736676011490
- Barrel Length: 22 in.
- Overall Length: 40.5 in.
- Stock: Beech sporter with checkering
- Barrel Finish: Stainless steel
- Material: Stainless steel
- UPC: 736676011025
- Barrel Length: 18.5 in.
- Overall Length: 37 in.
- Stock: American walnut
- Barrel Finish: Satin black
- Material: Alloy steel