The Ruger 10/22 Takedown Rifle sports a classic styling enjoyed by generations and yet is still a favorite for new shooters. The patented detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded pushing a recessed lever twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero even when receiver-mounted optics are used ensuring consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Patented detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action a tried and true Ruger design ensures consistent reliable performance.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Positive push-button cross-bolt manual safety.
- Heat-stabilized glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances impact and abrasion-resistance and unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Precision-rifled cold hammer-forged barrel.
- Also includes: Convenient carry-case which provides ample storage with extra pockets and magazine pouches.
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Feature: Standard
- Thread Pattern: n/a
- Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Finish: Clear Matte
- Overall Length: 37"
- Barrel Length: 18.50"
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Grooves: 6