Ruger American Predator Rifle with Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 Scope
Item No. 736676-26951
The Ruger American® Predator Rifle delivers dependable precision and smooth handling for improved predator hunting. A Marksman AdjustableTM trigger on this hunting rifle allows each shooter to customize the pull weight of the trigger between three and five pounds for optimal feel. A Power Bedding® block system free-floats the barrel to improve accuracy. The barrel on this Ruger rifle is cold hammer-forged for ultra-precise rifling, resulting in tighter spiraling and a flatter trajectory for more precision grouping. A unique bolt design utilizes a full diameter body and dual cocking cams to provide smoother cycling with less movement. This precision rifle also features a soft rubber recoil pad to reduce recoil for more comfortable shooting. With a factory-mounted Vortex Crossfire II® 4-12x44 riflescope, the Ruger American® Predator Rifle offers more accurate and comfortable shooting to elevate your next predator hunt.
- Includes ACIS magazine and sling swivel studs
- Factory-mounted Vortex Crossfire II® riflescope
- Soft rubber recoil pad engineered for maximum recoil reduction
- Cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling for superior precision
- Power Bedding® block system free-floats the barrel for improved accuracy
- Three-lug bolt utilizes a full diameter body and dual cocking cams for smoother cycling
- Marksman AdjustableTM trigger offers customizable pull weight between 3 and 5 pounds
- Finish: Matte black
- Magazine: AR-style
- Material: Alloy steel
- Length of Pull: 13.75 in.
- Stock: Moss green synthetic
- Optics: Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 Riflescope
|Caliber||Capacity||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Approx. Weight||Thread Pattern||Rate of Twist|
|.223 Rem||10||22 in.||42 in.||7.6 lb||1/2"-28||1:8"|
|6.5 Creedmoor||3||22 in.||42 in.||7.6 lb||5/8"-24||1:8"|
|308 Win||3||18 in.||38 in.||7.2 lb||5/8"-24||1:10"|
5.0 / 5.0
High end accuracy budget price
Bought this gun to have a knock around gun. Figured if I could put three holes in a 3 inch circle that would be ok. Have shot four different bullet rounds from 55 grain fmj to 75 grain match and this gun loves them all 1 -1.5 inch circle groups at 100 yards. A couple rds landed touching each other. Can't wait to get my suppressor on it.
April 14, 2019