Ruger American Predator Vortex Package 223 Remington Rifle
Item No. 73667616951
- Ergonomic, lightweight, synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release, with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt, with 70 degree throw, provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder
- Patent-pending Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success Heavier tapered, threaded barrel (1/2"-28 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning
- Features a visible, accessible, and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security
- Offers a reliable rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Equipped with a factory-installed Vortex Crossfire II 4-12 x 44 riflescope with the Dead-Hold BDC reticle
- Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Capacity: 5
- Stock: Moss Green Synthetic
- Sights: Vortex Crossfire II Riflescope
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Matte Black
- Twist: 1:8" RH
- Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Grooves: 5
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.