Ruger American Rifle with Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 Scope
The Ruger American® Rifle offers an improved hold for added maneuverability with reliable performance. This synthetic rifle features a flush-fit rotary magazine that offers smooth feeding and a three-lug bolt with dual-cocking cams for enhanced cycling. An integral Power Bedding® block system free-floats the barrel and positively locates the receiver to improve the accuracy of this Ruger rifle. A cold hammer-forged barrel features ultra-precise rifling for consistent grouping and true-to-aim shots. This hunting rifle is built with a contoured and gripped forend for improved mobility and an easy-to-actuate tang safety for instant security. A factory-mounted Vortex Crossfire® II 3-9x40 riflescope provides accurate aim out of the box thanks to a Dead-Hold BDC reticle. A complete rifle package, the Ruger American® Rifle is ready-to-go and delivers deadly precision with a smooth feel and solid, durable build.
- Integral sling swivel studs
- Soft rubber buttpad significantly reduces felt recoil
- Easy-to-actuate tang safety delivers instant lockdown and security
- Contoured forend with grip serrations for superior hold and handling
- Hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling for enhanced precision
- Flush-fit rotary magazine delivers smooth feeding for faster second shots
- Integral Power Bedding® block system free-floats the barrel to improve accuracy
- Three-lug bolt with dual-cocking cams for more solid lockup and smoother cycling
- Factory-mounted Vortex Crossfire® II 3-9x40 riflescope with the Dead-Hold BDC reticle
- Ruger Marksman AdjustableTM trigger allows pull weight adjustment between 3 and 5 lbs.
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 4
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
- Approximate Weight: 7.1 lbs.
- Grooves: 5
- Barrel Length: 22 in.
- Overall Length: 42 in.
- Length of Pull: 13.75 in.
- Finish: Matte black
- Material: Alloy steel
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Magazine Type: Flush-fit
- Scope: Vortex Crossfire® II 3-9x40mm
- Reticle: Dead-Hold BDC