Ruger American Rimfire Target 17 HMR Rifle
Item No. 73667608350
- Features detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-round rotary magazine and accept all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25, BX-25x2 and BX-15
- Easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot
- Black laminate stock features an Alexander Henry forend in addition to sling swivels front and rear, to help you steady your aim whether shooting off of sticks, a bipod, or sling. Rubber buttpad anchors the rifle at the rear
- Features a visible, accessible, and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security
- Cold hammer-forged 0.860" target barrel for exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning. Factory-installed knurled thread protector protects the crown
- A 60 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles
- Factory-installed one-piece Picatinny aluminum scope rail
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 37"
- Capacity: 9
- Stock: Black Laminate
- Sights: None-Scope Base Installed
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Twist: 1:9" RH
- Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Grooves: 6
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.