Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite 22 LR Pistol
Item No. 736676-43906
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame, with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 4.4"
- Overall Length: 8.4"
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Grip Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
- Width: 1.22"
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Height: 5.5"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Weight: 25 oz.