Ruger Mark IV Target 22 LR Handgun
Item No. 73667640103
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 5.5"
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Capacity: 10
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Grip Frame: Stainless Steel
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Width: 1.2"
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Bull
- Height: 5.5"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Weight: 42.8 oz.