Ruger MAX-9 Optic Ready Sub-Compact 9mm Pistol with Thumb Safety
The MAX-9 is your next handgun. Whether you're new to firearms ownership, or you've been an enthusiast for years, the versatile MAX-9 is sure to meet your personal protection needs. Comfortable enough to conceal in an inside the waistband holster or pocket holster, this micro-sized pistol has it all - without compromising on capacity or features. Rugged, reliable, affordable - the Ruger® MAX-9.
- Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
- Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Reversible magazine release.
- Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon® coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- UPC: 736676035007
- Model #: 3500
- Model Name: MAX-9
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Size: Sub-Compact
- Magazine Capacity: (1) - 12 round, (1) - 10 round
- Sights: Optic Ready, Front Tritium Fiber Optic Night Sight, Drift Adjustable rear
- Safety: Thumb Safety
- Barrel Length: 3.20"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 18.4 oz.
- Height: 4.52"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Available in CA: No
- Available in MA: No