Ruger SR22 22 LR Handgun
The Ruger SR22® 22 LR Handgun features a precision design for a light double-action and crisp single-action. This 22 pistol comes with two interchangeable rubber grips that allow either a slim or wide palmswell configuration for an optimized hold and improved handling. A rounded spur hammer on this Ruger 22 provides added grip when cocking the handgun for smoother, more efficient single-action performance. For a customized aim, the Ruger SR22 features a reversible rear sight that allows the shooter to select either a solid black blade or a white two-dot sight configuration. Front and rear serrations on the slide of this 22 handgun provide an added gripping surface when manipulating the slide. Two included grip extension floorplates attach to the bottom of the magazine to provide additional comfort and grip, while an easy-takedown design offers fast and easy cleaning and maintenance. With an integral Picatinny rail for accessories, the Ruger SR22 22 LR Handgun offers smooth performance with reliable accuracy.
- Integral Picatinny rail for attaching accessories
- Includes two finger grip extension floorplates for enhanced comfort
- Reversible rear sight allows selection of a solid blade or two white dots
- Rounded spur hammer for easier cocking and single-action performance
- Ambidextrous thumb safety and magazine release for improved operation
- Two interchangeable rubber grips allow slim or wide palmswell configuration
- Front and rear slide serrations provide a positive grip when manipulating the slide
- Model: 3600
- UPC: 736676036004
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Grooves: 6
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 RH
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Approximate Weight: 17.5 oz.
- Height: 4.9 in.
- Width: 0.97 in.
- Barrel Length: 3.5 in.
- Overall Length: 6.4 in.
- Barrel Type: Standard
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Sights: Adjustable 3-dot
- Slide Material: Aluminum
- Slide Finish: Black anodize
- Grip Frame: Black polymer
- Two 10-round magazines
- Two finger grip extension floorplates
One issue I have encounter is when reassembling the handgun, the plastic part inside of the slide recoil spring would get caught and won’t allow the top part to slide back .
(Making this way harder then my glock)
Also some .22 ammo that is lower in velocity tend to not cycle (cci quiet , .22 short )
But from 20-25 yard it’s possible to hit a 4-6” target
I started with standard plinking rounds. They cycled perfectly and with the suppressor it was obvious that the rounds were subsonic in speed. Next I tried CCI Suppressor rounds of 970 feet per second. They cycled with no issue and were subsonic.
The important point to take away here is that standard .22LR rounds (plinking rounds) are subsonic so do not waist your money on expensive subsonic rounds. Those subsonic rounds are for rifles with a long barrel (for more acceleration) as compared to the 3.5 inch SR22 barrel.
If you need supersonic the CCI Stinger rounds are for you. You get a very nice supersonic crack with these.
Overall, a great firearm at a great price. Now good luck finding one.
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago