SCCY CPX-1 9mm Handgun
- Magazine: Includes (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines, with finger extension base installed and 2 additional flat magazine bases
- Barrel: Machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16‐1 right hand twist
- Receiver: 7075‐T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock
- Slide: High quality Stainless Steel available with Black Nitride Finish
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back‐strap
- Recoil Spring System: All steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly
- Slide Lock/Release: Steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation
- 3 Dot Sight System: Steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw
- Hammer Firing System: Double-Action Only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped
- Ambidextrous Manual Guarded Safety: Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame
- Double-Action Trigger: Specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull
- Trigger Guard Lock: Custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 3.1"
- Overall Length: 6.0"
- Height: 4.2"
- Width: 1.1"
- Manual Safety
- Empty Weight: 15 oz.