Recreate your favorite food truck fare with this mouthwatering blend of chili peppers, lime, and cilantro. Delicious on grilled chicken, pork carnitas, steak, rice and more.
Sugar, Salt, Chili Peppers*, Onion*, Citric Acid, Garlic*, Spices, Natural Flavors, Cilantro*, Corn Syrup Solids, Extractives of Paprika, Lime Juice*. *Dried.
Chili Pepper, cilantro, lime juice powder.
- Carne Asada Tacos
- 2 pounds flank or skirt steak
- 4 T Food Truck Tex Mex
- 1 T olive oil
- 16 corn tortillas
- Shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce, for serving
- Chopped white onion, for serving
- Shredded Jack cheese, for serving
1. Coat flank steak in olive oil and spread to coat evenly. Sprinkle Food Truck Tex Mex Seasoning on generously and rub to coat. Let marinate overnight or for at least one hour.
2. Preheat grill to 375°F or medium high. Grill steak for 7-10 minutes per side, turning once, until medium rare. Let steak rest for 5 minutes, then slice across the grain on a diagonal.
3. Assemble tacos: stack up 2 tortillas, lay about 4 oz of beef in the center, then sprinkle with lettuce onion and cheese. Top with salsa if desired.