Rich molasses, coffee and butter are infused with a kick of bourbon for an indulgent rub that has the perfect balance of sweet and smoky. Great for chicken, pork, or anything else.
Brown Sugar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic*, Spices, Coffee*, Natural Butter Flavor, Molasses*, Natural Bourbon Flavor. *Dried. Contains: Milk.
Natural bourbon flavor, molasses powder, dried coffee, natural butter flavor.
- Kentucky Bourbon Smoked Pork
- 4 lb. pork shoulder (bone-in)
- 1/2-1 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup Kentucky Bourbon Molasses Rub
1. Coat pork shoulder in mustard and spread evenly over all sides.
2. Sprinkle Kentucky Bourbon Molasses Rub on mustard layer, ensuring the entire shoulder is coated.
3. Preheat your smoker to 225°F. Smoke pork shoulder until internal temperature reaches 195°F and the crust has formed a bark.