Designed to enhance the natural flavors of beef, this tried and true blend combines brown sugar, garlic paprika with a kick of cayenne. Use on any cut of beef or try on pork, venison or other wild game.
Salt, Spices, Garlic*, Paprika, Brown Sugar. *Dried.
Brown sugar, cayenne, paprika.
- Lonestar State Brisket
- 12-14 pound whole beef brisket
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Lone Ranger Brisket Rub
1. Remove brisket from packaging and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Pour olive oil over brisket and half of dry rub. Using a large fork or a knife, pierce meat all over and rub oil and seasoning into meat.
3. Preheat smoker to 250°F and smoke for 3 hours. Remove brisket from grill and place on a large piece of heavy duty foil on a baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle remaining rub over entire meaty surface. Wrap foil around brisket and seal.
5. Return to smoker and smoke for 30 minutes per pound with smoke off.