Every pitmaster knows a great rib rub is an essential tool of the trade. This one is equal parts sweet and smoky with notes of mustard, hickory and garlic that'll add boldness to ribs, pork, and everything else.
Sugar, Salt, Garlic*, Onion*, Spices, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor. *Dried
Natural hickory smoke flavor, mustard, parsley.
- 3-2-1 Righteous Ribs
- 1-2 racks of pork spare ribs
- ¼ cup mustard
- ¼ cup Righteous Rib Rub
1. Remove the membrane or silver skin from the bone side of the ribs.
2. Coat ribs generously in mustard to help seasoning adhere to meat.
3. Coat both sides of the ribs generously in a rib rub, turning gently to keep mustard in place.
4. Preheat your smoker to 225°F. Place ribs bone side down on smoker and smoke for 3 hours with heavy smoke.
5. Wrap rack tightly in aluminum foil and return to the smoker bone side up for an additional 2 hours.
6. Unwrap the ribs and return to the smoker bone-side down for one final hour.