The perfect blend of savory herbs and spices, this seasoning will help your seafood reach its full flavor potential. With notes of allspice, paprika, and ginger, this blend will bring down-home flavor to a wide-range of dishes including roasted potatoes, chicken and more.
Salt, Spices, Paprika, Onion*, Garlic*, Natural Caramelized Onion Flavor. *Dried. Contains: Milk.
Bay leaf, basil, allspice, ginger.
- Southern Fried Shrimp
- 1 pound uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 T Southern Style Seafood
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
1. Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy. In a separate bowl, mix flour and Southern Style Seafood. Dredge shrimp in flour, shake off excess. Dip shrimp into eggs, then press shrimp into panko; turn shrimp over and press into panko again to coat both sides.
2. Pour enough oil into heavy large pot to reach depth of 2 inches; heat to 350° F. Working in batches, add shrimp to hot oil; deep-fry until cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer shrijmp to paper towel to drain and serve.