Scheels Outfitters Southern Style Seafood Rub
Salt, Spices, Paprika, Onion*, Garlic*, Natural Caramelized Onion Flavor. *Dried. Contains: Milk.
Bay leaf, basil, allspice, ginger.
- Southern Fried Shrimp
- 1 pound uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 T Southern Style Seafood
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil (for deep frying)
1. Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy. In a separate bowl, mix flour and Southern Style Seafood. Dredge shrimp in flour, shake off excess. Dip shrimp into eggs, then press shrimp into panko; turn shrimp over and press into panko again to coat both sides.
2. Pour enough oil into heavy large pot to reach depth of 2 inches; heat to 350° F. Working in batches, add shrimp to hot oil; deep-fry until cooked through, about 1 minute. Transfer shrijmp to paper towel to drain and serve.