The spicy, savory flavors of your favorite hot sauce in a delicious dry rub! This hot and tangy blend is balanced with savory onion and spices to create the perfect dusting for wings, fish, and even veggies.
Spices, Salt, Onion*, Hot Sauce* (Red Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Sugar, Red Bell Peppers*, Garlic*, Sodium Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Paprika, Oleoresin Paprika, Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking). *Dried.
Hot sauce powder, onion, red pepper, red bell pepper.
- Sriracha & Lime Glazed Salmon
- 1 large salmon or 4-6 individual (4-6 ounce) fillets
- 2 T Sriracha & Onion
- 2 T butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I used low sodium)
1. Preheat oven or grill to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with foil, grease lightly, and lay salmon on top. Season salmon with 1 tablespoon of Sriracha & Onion.
2. In a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Stir in honey, lime juice, soy sauce, and 1 T of Sriracha & Onion. Cook for 3-5 minutes of until mixture is combined into a sauce.
3. Pour sauce over the salmon (reserve remaining sauce for later) and place in oven. Bake or grill for 15 minutes or until edges of salmon begin to brown.