Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11 Putter
Offering a smaller, more compact mallet to expand the line's options, Scotty's new Phantom X 11 shares design similarities with the wingback Phantom X 12 and new Phantom X 5, yet provides players a brand-new option in stable, performance-oriented mallets. Its solid face/body is precision milled from 303 stainless steel and integrated with an aluminum sole component for optimal weight distribution, balance and feel.
With its sleek profile and swept-back trimmed wings, the new Phantom X 11 has a clean topline and provides darker visual alignment cues from address with its misted "popped up" back flange milling and single sight line in light gray. With a mid-bend shaft to minimize face rotation during the stroke and customizable stainless steel sole weights, Phantom X 11 is ready for your next level.
With a clean topline in misted stainless steel, the Phantom X 11 provides refined alignment from address with sight lines milled into the "popped up" anodized aluminum flange framing a center sight line painted light gray.
MID-BEND SHAFT TECHNOLOGY
The stepless steel shaft has been engineered to minimize face rotation-or arc-in the putting stroke by incorporating a single "mid" bend aimed directly down the target line.
- Smaller, more compact mallet putter
- Solid face/body precision milled from 303 stainless steel
- Integrated aluminum sole component for optimal weight distribution, balance and feel
- Sleek profile and swept-back trimmed wings offer a clean topline
- Sight lines milled into "popped up" anodized aluminum flange framing a center sight line painted light gray
- Stepless steel mid-bend shaft minimizes face rotation in putting stroke
- MODEL - Phantom X 11
- LOFT - 3.5°
- LIE - 70°
- RH/LH - RH
- LENGTH - 35"
- NECK - Mid Single Bend
- TOE FLOW - Minimum
- OFFSET - Full Shaft
- STOCK GRIP - Pistolero Plus
- Country of Origin : United States of America