Segway Ninebot Gokart Pro Scooters
Get a $75 E-Gift Card When Instantly Approved
and use your new SCHEELS® Visa® Card online today.
This product is currently out of stock. Sign up to be notified when we have more!
Segway Ninebot Gokart Pro Scooters
84145000023The Segway Ninebot Gokart Pro Scooter offers a thrilling new way to experience the outdoors! Whether you’re a speed demon or prefer a leisurely pace, this high-powered electric scooter has adjustable speeds that are suitable for everyone. The rugged frame and highly-capable terra-tired wheels make it an ideal choice for tackling off-road terrain. And with a maximum speed of 24 MPH, you'll be able to navigate around traffic with ease. Plus, you won't have to worry about charging for hours thanks to its powerful battery. Put the pedal to the metal and let the Ninebot Gokart Pro Scooter take you on an exciting journey!
- Payload - Max. 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Net weight - Approx. 112.9 lbs (51.2 kg)
- Height requirement - 51.2-74.8 in (130-190 cm)
- Recommended Age - 14+ years old
- Speed Limit - Approx. 23 mph (37 km/h)
- Reversing Speed Limit - Approx. 1.9 mph (3 km/h)
- Typical Range - Approx. 15.5 mi (25 km)
- Steering Ratio - 2.1:1
- Ground Clearance - Approx. 1.8 in (45 mm)
- Maximum slope - 15
- Traversable Terrain - Flat surface, paved road; obstacles < 0.4 in (1 cm); gaps < 1.2 in (3 cm); slopes < 15
- Operating temperature - 14 - 104F (-10 - 40C)
- Storage temperature - -4 - 122F (-20 - 50C)
- IP rating - IPX4
- Speed Mode - ECO modemax. speed: 5 mph (8 km/h); STRADA modemax. speed: 11 mph (18 km/h); SPORT modemax. speed: 17.4 mph (28 km/h); CORSA modemax. speed: 23 mph (37 km/h).
- Nominal Voltage - 55.5 V DC
- Max. Charging Voltage - 59.5 V DC
- Nominal Energy - 432 Wh
- Charging Temperature - 32–104°F (0–40°C)
- Battery Management System - Over-voltage, under-voltage, short circuit, and over-heating protection. Auto-sleep and auto-wake.
- Nominal Power - 500 W x 2
- Max. Power - 2400 W x 2
- Input Voltage - 100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage - 59.5 V DC
- Nominal Power - 120 W
- Output Current - 2A
- Front Compartment Battery - 6 AA Batteries
- Braking method - Electronic brake + mechanical handbrake
- Braking distance - 20 ft (6 m)
- Front tires - Tire width: 3 in (80 mm); flatness ratio: 60%; hub diameter: 5 in (127 mm)
- Rear Tires - Tire width: 2.7 in (68 mm); 10 2.75 in, hollow solid tire
- Headlight - 0.2 Watt white LED light bar
- Taillights - Rull-color RGB taillight/brake light
- Status indicator - The indicator comes in three colors: blue, yellow, and red. Blue means that the vehicle is in normal condition. Yellow means that the batteries in the front compartment need to be replaced. Red means that the vehicle has a performance failure, and you need to open the app to check the cause of the failure and contact the after-sales service.
- Manual Hand Brake: The manual handbrake can be used when drifting, and can also be used as an effective way of braking during emergencies.
- Upgraded Racer Seat: The racing-inspired seat has side bolsters that provide riders with maximum support during aggressive driving.
- Racecar-Inspired Metal Pedals: The metal pedals bring riders the excitement of racing, with a premium feel, plus added durability.
- High-Grip Front Tires: The high-grip front tires provide excellent levels of grip and control when taking sharp turns.
- Rear Reflector: Incorporates Formula 1 style rear LED reflector to protect the rider when the environment in the dark.
- Aerodynamic Rear Wing: The aerodynamic rear wing adds additional downforce and stability while riding at high speeds.
- High-Traction Steering Wheel: The high-traction steering wheel provides riders with maximum control.
- TPE Wide-Body Protection: The protection strip can absorb the force of impact from all sides.
- Front LED Light: The laser green front light LED protects the rider when visibility is low.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov