Simms Waypoints Backpack Large
Confidently trek through the thick of the backcountry in search of crystal clear waters with Simms' Waypoints Backpack. The spacious pack organizes everything you need when setting out for untouched stretches of meandering rivers teeming with fish. The ultra-lightweight design is built with a sturdy aluminum frame and a convenient rod tube sleeve, and is finished with a tough, water-resistant coating. A removable waistband eases heavy loads, and a ventilated back panel keeps you cool over long miles.
- Ultra‐lightweight backpack with aluminum frame, removable waistband & vented back panel for load carry/breathability
- Rod tube sleeve at back panel and exterior load/compression straps
- Side access sling zipper for access to main compartment
- Top zippered accessory pocket with key clip
- Catch & Release system on shoulder strap
- 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby