The iSeries 4214-5 Case is perfect for short tactical rifles. It is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a gasketed waterproof and dustproof submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinges with stainless steel hinge pins patented "trigger release" latch system comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles secure stacking and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The iSeries Mil-Spec AR / Short Rifle Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches four reinforced padlock locations cushioned snap-down handles on three (3) sides and recessed in-line skate style wheels transporting your gear around the world is both worry and trouble free.
The interior features a layered foam base and convoluted foam in the lid for secure positioning and cushioning of your gear.
This case comes with a Lifetime Warranty and $1500 Content Coverage.Features:
- Perfect for short tactical rifles
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV solvents corrosion fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime Warranty
- $1500 Content Coverage
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Dimensions: 42.50" L x 14.50" W x 5.50" D