The 3i-1610-5B-L Small Pistol / Optics Case is injection molded from ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed water and dust-tight submersible design meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67.
It is resistent to UV solvents corrosion fungus and impact damage surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continous molded-in hinge with stainless stell pin a patented "trigger release" latch system and a comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded handle.
The 3i-1610-5B-L is comfortable and durable in transport and secure and stable in storage thanks to SKB's interlocking case design. With two padlockable eyelets the 3I-1610-5B-L is completely secure.
Capable of accommodating 2-4 handguns with its layered convoluted foam interior the 3I-1610-5B-L is backed by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.Features:
- Great for pistols binoculars and other small gears
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV solvents corrosion fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime Warranty
- $1500 Content Coverage
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Interior Length: 16"
- Interior Width: 10"
- Interior Depth: 5"
- Carton Length:17.5"
- Carton Width: 13"
- Carton Depth: 6.5"
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.