Smith & Wesson Model 329PD 44 Magnum Handgun
Smith & Wesson combined a Scandium alloy frame with a Titanium cylinder to build the strongest and lightest weight .44 Magnum revolver made. The result...maximum power in a small, lightweight, easy-to-carry package. Smith & Wesson's large frame revolvers are a favorite choice among handgun hunters, competitive shooters, and revolver enthusiasts.
- Caliber: 44 Magnum, 44 S&W Special
- Barrel Length: 4.125"
- Overall Length: 9.5"
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Light Gathering HI-VIZ Red Dot
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: 2 Grips - Wood and Synthetic
- Cylinder Material: Titanium Alloy
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Scandium Alloy
- Frame Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 25.2 oz.