Smith & Wesson Model 460XVR 460 Magnum Handgun
We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet," but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson's new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.
Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and its "gain-twist" rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity, and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.
- Removable, interchangeable compensator
- The highest velocity revolver in the world - 2330 FPS/200 grain!
- The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world - 2400 lbs/ft!
- If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest
- Gain twist rifled barrel for superb accuracy
- Lighter loads that the 460 will also fire include .45 Colt and .454 Casull
- Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads
- Caliber: 45 Colt, 454 Casull, 460 S&W Magnum
- Barrel Length: 8.38"
- Overall Length: 15"
- Capacity: 5
- Front Sight: Interchangeable
- Rear Sight: Adjustable White Outline
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Synthetic
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Satin Stainless
- Weight: 72.2 oz.