Smith & Wesson Model 617 22 LR Handgun
The K-Frame revolver is one of the most important innovations in Smith & Wesson history and was built specifically to handle the .38 S&W Special cartridge. Since its introduction in 1899, the K-Frame has been a favorite for military and police professionals as well as target shooters and enthusiasts. Today's K-Frame is available in .22 LR, .357 Magnum, and .38 S&W Special.
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11.1"
- Capacity: 10
- Front Sight: Patridge
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Synthetic
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Satin Stainless
- Frame Finish: Satin Stainless
- Weight: 44.1 oz.