Smith & Wesson Model 66 357 Magnum Handgun
The K-Frame revolver is one of the most important innovations in Smith & Wesson history and was built specifically to handle the .38 S&W Special cartridge. Since its introduction in 1899, the K-Frame has been a favorite for military and police professionals as well as target shooters and enthusiasts.
- Full Top Strap and Barrel Serration
- Ball-Detent Lock-Up
- 2-Piece Barrel
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 9.6"
- Capacity: 6
- Front Sight: Red Ramp
- Rear Sight: White Outline, Adjustable
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Synthetic
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte Stainless
- Weight: 36.9 oz.