Smith & Wesson Model S&W500 500 Magnum Handgun
In 2003 the gunsmiths and engineers at Smith & Wesson wanted to deliver maximum power for serious handgun hunters. The power they sought required an entirely new frame, the massive "X-Frame," and was the basis for the new Model S&W500, the most powerful production revolver in the world. This ushered in the era of the "big gun" and was only the beginning. For ultimate power and velocity there's nothing even close to an X-Frame model handgun.
- Most powerful production revolver in the world today
- Massive .500 S&W Magnum cartridge with 2600 ft/lb. muzzle energy
- A hunting handgun for any game
- Recoil tamed with effective muzzle compensator
- Internal lock
- Caliber: 500 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 8.38"
- Overall Length: 15"
- Capacity: 5
- Front Sight: Interchangeable
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Synthetic
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Satin Stainless
- Weight: 71.4 oz.