Smith's Pocket Pal X2 Sharpener and Survival Tool
Item No. 02792550364
Introducing the next generation Pocket Pal® the Pocket Pal® X2 Sharpener and Survival Tool. Like the current Pocket Pal the new X2 is lightweight compact and durable but this new version comes with all the added features of a standard survival kit. It features the same COARSE and FINE pull-through sharpening slots and fold out tapered diamond rod as the current Pocket Pal but adds a fire starter compass LED light and survival whistle to its compact frame. It's the perfect tool for backpackers hikers campers and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
- Two pull-through sharpening slots sharpen both sides of a standard edge knife blade at the same time
- Works quickly to provide a durable long-lasting cutting edge
- Preset sharpening angles for a consistent edge
- Tapered diamond rod sharpens serrations gut hooks and single-bevel knife blades
- Tapered rod stores in bottom of housing
- Push button LED light for increased visibility in low light conditions
- High pitched signal whistle to identify your location
- Compass for directional travel
- Fire starter with twice the spark of normal fire starting tools
- Sharpening slot can be used in combination with fire starter to make sparks
- Lightweight compact and durable housing
- Length: 3.38"
- Width: 1.44"
- Height: 0.5"
- Weight: 0.11 lbs.
- Diamond rod grit: 400
- Ceramic stone grit: 800