St. Croix Bass X Spinning Rod
Item No. 1824-BAS
The St. Croix Bass X Spinning Rod brings you world class performance at an exceptional value. Made with St. Croix's most durable SCII material, the St. Croix Bass X Spinning Rod provides long-lasting performance without sacrificing sensitivity. The St. Croix Bass X Spinning Rod is reimagined for the new season to be even more versatile—use your Bass X Spinning Rod for a variety of fishing techniques. Make sure you have the St. Croix Bass X Spinning Rod in your collection before your next fishing trip.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork foregrip
- Two coats of Flex-Coat with slow cure finish
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber
- Built with proprietary Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology
- Model-specific SeaGuide NHOOK, THOOK, or Kigan Custom hook keepers
- Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames and SeaGuide Atlas Performance stainless guides
- One piece
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight||Weight|