Stone Glacier Sky Archer 6400 with Xcurve Pack Frame
The Sky Archer 6400 is the perfect pack for ultralight mountain bowhunting, weighing 5 lbs 7oz on a Medium Xcurve Frame. The bag is convertible to a 4,000 cubic inch bivy-mode using a unique top compression strap system with an integrated storm flap. Topside seams and storm flap are sewn to create the natural folds for compression of excess fabric and complete weather protection when in Bivy Mode. Designed with the backcountry archer in mind, the Sky Archer boasts a 25" panel style side zip allowing access to the main bag without having to remove your bow while strapped to the pack.
Just inside the panel side zip are ¾" tri-slide buckles to attach Swing Out pockets and/or Camp Pockets for added organization. The center compression straps have added length and dual adjust male and female buckles for increased versatility when attaching a bow. The Sky Archer also has two side pockets, the left pocket on the zipped side of the bag is specifically for a tripod or arrow tube, the larger right side pocket is designed for additional storage. With 6,400 cubic inches of volume and 2,500 plus cubic inches of load shelf expansion, this pack can deliver on everything from trips measured in weeks to those measured in hours.
- 30" side zip access panel
- Hydration compatible
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Internal Spotting Scope pocket
- Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
- Small: 28"-30"
- Medium: 31"-36"
- Large: 37"+
- Style: 50066
- Weight: 5lb 8oz (on Medium Xcurve Frame), Bag Only Weighs 2lb 7oz
- Volume: 5,900 cubic inch main bag/4,200 cubic inch bivy-mode/500 cubic inch lid (included)
- Fabric: Cordura 500d and X-Pac fabric
- Load Capacity: 150+lb