Strider 12" Sport Balance Bike
The Strider 12" Sport Balance Bike is designed to help kids as young as 18 months learn to ride a two-wheeled bike. Featuring 12-inch foam wheels and a steel frame, the Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike requires minimal maintenance and long-lasting durability. With both adjustable handlebars and seat, your child can ride this balance bike for years to come. Plus, the Strider 12 Sport Balance Bike is lightweight, can be used indoors and outdoors, and passes even the highest safety standards.
- Steel frame
- Built-in footrests
- No-tool assembly
- Mini-grip handlebar with safety pad
- Includes standard and XL seatposts
- Includes 1 ergonomically-padded seat
- Fully adjustable with easy-adjust clamps
- Bearings and flat-free foam rubber 12 in. tires
- Ultralight molded wheels with maintenance-free sealed cartridge
- Ages: 18 mo. to 5 yr.
- Seat Height: 11—19 in.
- Assembled Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Handlebar Height: 18—22 in.
- Maximum Rider Weight: 60 lbs.
- Fits kids with an inseam 12—20 in.