TaylorMade 2021 TP5X pix Golf Balls
From the unmatched style and performance of Rickie Fowler comes the Tour-validated performance of pix with ClearPath Alignment.
INNOVATION YOU CAN SEE
ClearPath Alignment is the most innovative visual technology in the game. Not only does it enhance visibility, but it also provides Tour-proven functionality to aid alignment on the green and help you gauge the quality of your putting stroke. The only way to see it is to play it.
We teamed with Rickie Fowler to develop a ball that reflects his swagger and delivers the performance he demands. Inspired by the results, fellow OSU Cowboy Matthew Wolff made the switch to pix and never looked back.
INCREASED AERODYNAMICS WITH NEW TOUR FLIGHT DIMPLE PATTERN
The all-new Tour Flight Dimple Pattern unlocks the next level of aerodynamics while still promoting maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for stopping power, especially on long irons.
IMPROVED GREENSIDE SPIN & FEEL
While maintaining the formula that makes TP5x a leader in speed and distance, we've added a softer cast urethane cover for increased groove interaction on greenside shots for more spin and improved feel.
- ClearPath Alignment - Strategically placed graphics frame the TaylorMade logo to form ClearPath Alignment and provide immediate feedback once the ball is rolling. This proven technology is designed to aid alignment on the green and help you gauge the quality of your putting stroke. It can also be a powerful practice tool, benefitting face angle and alignment at address as well as roll consistency.
- Multi-Color Pattern - The 12 evenly spaced multi-color graphics form a pattern that makes pix easier to see in different light conditions while enhancing overall visibility and alignment.
- Co-Developed by Rickie Fowler - A year-long collaboration with Rickie Fowler resulted in the creation of pix. His vital feedback led to the development of ClearPath Alignment and the unique color pattern.
- New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern - Our most aerodynamic dimple pattern ever produces explosive carry distances. This unique design features a 322-dimple pattern engineered to deliver improved aerodynamics. It features a shallow overall dimple to reduce drag during ascent, with steep walls to trap air during descent in order to maintain lift and keep the ball airborne for longer.
- 5-Layer Construction - The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade's proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features a soft, highly durable cast urethane cover, TP5x offers complete tee-to-green performance without sacrifice. The ultimate result is a ball that promotes a fast launch, maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power - especially on long irons.
- Speed-Layer System - The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.
- High-Flex Material (HFM) - TP5x features a material called HFM (High-Flex Material), delivering higher ball speeds through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.
- Construction - 5 Layers
- Dimple Pattern - New Seamless Tour Flight Dimple
- Soft-Tough Cast Urethane
- Ball Speed - Faster
- Iron Distance - Longest
- Launch - Higher
- Wedge Spin - High
- Feel - Soft