EXPECT MORE BETTER
Engineered to help you hit better shots more often with the all-new Cap Back design. SIM2 Max has an intelligently optimized sweet spot designed to provide golfers with better performance where they need it the most.
BUILDING ON THE BEST
The Tour pedigree of SIM Max Rescue fueled the development this next generation hybrid, drawing inspiration from Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy and more. We've taken all the elements that made SIM Max Rescue a leader in distance and added the next level of versatility by refining V Steel.
THE FACE OF DISTANCE & ACCURACY
The ultra-strong C300 Steel face delivers a powerful ball flight and when paired with Twist Face, the corrective face curvature that gives everyone straighter shots on mis-hits, expect better distance and accuracy.
THE NEXT LEVEL OF GAME IMPROVEMENT
A revolutionary new Cap Back Design unlocks the next level of game improvement irons. Eclipsing the performance of traditional cavity backs, the multi-material construction promotes better forgiveness, distance and feel.
FAST AND FORGIVING
Powered by the all-new Cap Back Design and Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, SIM2 Max irons feature an intelligently positioned sweet spot that spans the most common impact points, delivering explosive ball speeds and consistency in all the right places.
Optimized CG placement delivers a high launching ball flight for long carry distance and heavy stopping power. While most game improvement irons have an inherent right bias, each SIM2 Max iron face has been engineered to encourage a neutral ball flight and counteract right misses.
FORGED IRON FEEL
A softer ECHO® Damping System, fully enclosed by the Cap Back Design, stretches from heel to toe and absorbs unwanted vibrations, improving feel and maximizing face flexibility.
- New V Steel Design - An updated V Steel design redistributes weight to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties. A depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, adding to V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits.
- C300 Steel Twist Face - High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds, paired with Twist Face® to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mis-hits for straighter shots.
- Tour Validated Performance - Drafting off the success of the original SIM Max Rescue the SIM2 Max Rescue provides a towering flight and great workability for all skill levels.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility, preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes.
- Cap Back Design - Cap Back Design utilizes a revolutionary multi-material construction to support the entire topline from heel to toe. Crafted from a lightweight polymer, it provides stability within the topline and upper perimeter of the face to deliver improved sound and feel while working in conjunction with a reflexive Thru-Slot Speed Pocket in a design made to maximize face flexibility, ball speed and distance.
- New ECHO® Damping System - The introduction of Cap Back Design created a full hollow body construction, making way for the new ECHO® Damping System. The fully encapsulated system uses a softer polymer blend and multiple contact points across the face to channel away harsh vibrations creating forged-like feel.
- Fast Forgiving Face with Progressive ICT - The all-new SIM2 Max irons use a fast and forgiving face to give golfers more performance exactly where they need it. An expanded sweet spot has now been intelligently positioned to capture more shots across the club face. Designed to approach the threshold of the legal limit, the new face design is fast, flexible and supremely forgiving. Each face has been uniquely designed to position Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) for optimal forgiveness and minimize the common right miss.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - This patented and proven TaylorMade technology is engineered to maximize face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on mis-hits low on the face.
- Low Center of Gravity - An array of technologies, such as a fluted hosel, 360° undercut and an ultra-thin face, work in unison to deliver an ultra-low CG engineered to produce a high penetrating ball flight.
- Stock Grip - Lamkin Crossline 360
|SWING WEIGHT (ST/GR)