The North Face Recon Backpack
Wherever your next adventure takes you, the North Face Recon Backpack from SCHEELS will keep you and your gear organized. This North Face backpack lineup is renowned for its innovation and durability, and this 31-liter pack is no exception. A 15-inch padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in the main compartment holds your computer, while a similarly protect tablet sleeve in front compartment gives you quick access to grab your electronics.
The North Face accessories in this bag include features to keep you cool and hydrated on even the hottest days and the longest excursions, whether you’re mountain biking, hiking or just walking around campus. A hydration port and two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets keep you fresh. The stretch-front stash pocket gives you a place to park a helmet, soccer ball or extra stuff on the pack’s exterior.
- Shoulder strap webbing
- Two water bottle pockets
- Padded mesh back panel
- Padded fleece-lined tablet sleeve
- 360-degree reflective bike-light loop
- Padded fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panels
- Spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps
- Secondary compartment has an internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket
- Avg Weight: 2 lbs
- Laptop Sleeve: 12.25" x 13"
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 14" x 9.5"