The North Face Surge Backpack
The new North Face Surge Backpack from SCHEELS offers a smart solution with a total overhaul and design that will help you better organize and simplify your commute. This 33-liter backpack offers an ample amount of room to carry our items, whether you’re walking around campus or flying across the country. The 15-inch laptop compartment easily zips completely open and lays flat so you can guarantee your electronics are protected. The pack also includes a front organizational compartment and a large main compartment.
The tough, ballistic nylon hide on this pack will stand up to rugged use, while the padded haul handle makes it easy to grab and go. This pack is also easy to carry in the long run. Its FlexVent suspension system combines custom-injected shoulder straps with a spine channel and wicking lumbar panel for comfortable carrying. Two water bottle compartments mean you will be able to quench your thirst no matter how hot the day is or how far you go with this great pack.Features:
- Front organizational compartment
- 15" laptop compartment that zips
- Fleece-lined pockets
- Tablet sleeve media pocket and a sunglass pocket
- FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps
- Padded mesh back panel
- Spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel
- Elastic webbing for cord management
- 360-degree reflective bike-light loop
- Two-water bottle pockets
- Two external vertical zip pockets
- Internal mesh zip pocket
- Removable waist belt
- Weight: 3 lbs 3.5 oz
- Laptop Sleeve: 10.5" x 13.25"
- Fabric: 500D Cordura® nylon matte ripstop
- 420D nylon 1680D Ballistics nylon
- Size: 19.75" x 13.75" x 8.5"