The North Face Surge Backpack
The North Face Surge Backpack offers a fresh update to keep your electronics organized and simplify your life while on the go. Featuring the updated FlexVentTM suspension system, the North Face Surge backpack makes carrying your daily load safer and better for your back, while the breathable lumbar panel and injection-molded shoulder straps offer all-day comfort. With a dedicated laptop sleeve, the main compartment of the North Face Surge backpack offers plenty of storage room, and the front compartment provides plenty of zippered pockets to keep your small essentials organized. Whether you're going to school or work, stay organized with the North Face Surge Backpack.
- Padded top handle
- Removable waist belt
- Large main compartment
- 360-degrees of reflectivity
- Sternum strap with whistle
- External, fleece-lined pocket
- 2 external water bottle pockets
- Dedicated laptop compartment
- Stand up design for convenience
- Webbing daisy chain for lash points
- 2 external, J-zip pockets, one fleece-lined
- FlexVentTM suspension system for comfort
- Bottom compression strap stabilizes load
- Front compartment with internal organization, zippered pockets, and padded tablet sleeve
- Volume: 31 L
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Dimensions: 12" x 7" x 20"
- Laptop Sleeve Dimensions: 15" x 11.5"
4.5 / 5.0
Laptop and tablet sleeve, a lot of pockets, but sort of hurts shoulders
I got this backpack for college and I really like it. The sage green color is beautiful and it has a ton of pockets. My favorite feature is that it has a protective laptop sleeve as well as a separate sleeve for an ipad or tablet. The side pockets hold my hydroflask just fine and it has buckles for hiking. I didn’t give it five stars because the straps sort of hurt my shoulders, but it’s probably because I don’t use the buckles.
September 10, 2021
2 months ago
2 months ago