Thermos FUNtainer Bottle
Item No. 04120569610
$11.24 $14.99 Save $3.75
Thermos double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention.
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open
- Kid-proof design - durable stainless steel interior and exterior withstands daily wear and tear
- Flip-up carrying loop
- Dishwasher safe
- Exterior stays condensation free
- Non-slip scratch resistant base
- Capacity: 12 oz
- Dimensions: 2.6" W x 2.6" D x 7.0" H
- Care and Use: FUNtainer Beverage Bottle
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however hand washing is recommended for best results.
- For maximum thermal efficiency prechill beverage bottle prior to use. Fill with cold tap water attach lid let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
- This product is leak-proof only when the lid is in the closed and locked position.
- A worn sipper straw may cause the product to leak. Check straw regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Replacement straws are available by calling Thermos at 1-800-831-9242
- Straw may be removed for cleaning or replacement as follows:
- Unscrew lid.
- Push the button on the sipper lid to open the top.
- Using your thumbs push the sipper straw through the bottom of the lid.
- Pull the inner straw from the bottom of the straw assembly.
- Reverse above steps to assemble.
- CAUTION NOT FOR USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS
- FOR COLD LIQUIDS ONLY. Hot liquids may cause burns.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- To avoid possible injury do not let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury do not let child chew on the soft material of the straw as it may present a choking hazard.
- Check straw regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as carbonation places product under pressure and may cause product to leak.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.