Tikka 20" T3x Compact Tactical 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle
The Tikka T3x Compact Tactical Rifle offers all-around performance for hunting or target shooting with a focus on long-range dependability. This 6.5 Creedmoor rifle is built with a semi-heavy contour barrel with precise rifling to provide more consistent accuracy at long distances. The synthetic stock on this compact rifle is designed to reduce the noise created when the rifle is fired to provide additional concealment while hunting big game. A metallic bolt shroud and enlarged ejection port provide reliable ejection and cycling of rounds for faster follow-up shots. This Tikka rifle features a steel recoil lug that smoothly transfers recoil to the stock to reduce muzzle jump and kickback. An enhanced recoil pad cushions the shoulder to further absorb recoil and lessen shoulder fatigue. The cheek piece on this tactical rifle is padded to provide greater comfort while aiming down sights. For customizability, this rifle comes with an interchangeable forend and grip. Built for long-range hunting but versatile enough for a variety of activities, the Tikka T3x Compact Tactical 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle offers reliable performance with unmatched shot-to-shot precision.
- Steel recoil lug smoothly transfers recoil to the stock
- Semi-heavy contour barrel delivers long-range precision
- Enhanced recoil pad significantly reduces shoulder fatigue
- Interchangeable forend and grip for optional customization
- Fixed cheek piece with pad for comfortable aiming down sights
- Synthetic noise-reducing stock offers added concealment while hunting
- Metallic bolt shroud and widened ejection port provide a solid, reliable action
- Model: JRTXC382
- UPC: 082442867793
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Rate of Twist: 1:8
- Thread Pattern: 5/8" x 24
- Magazine Capacity: 10 + 1
- Approximate Weight: 8.1 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 20 in.
- Overall Length: 40.5 in.
- Stock Finish: Black
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Material: Black steel
- Trigger Type: Single-stage
- 10-round steel box magazine
1 month ago