Titleist Futura 7M Putter
An updated take on the multi-material Futura X7M the 7M features refined shaping of the back wings and stainless steel "bar back" which moves weight back behind putter face for added forgiveness and dual-purpose alignment. From rounded mid-mallets to high-tech high-MOI larger mallets the 2017* Futura family melds the best design characteristics of the previous generations with the result being a cohesive lineup of tour-proven shapes and configurations with enhanced stability and forgiveness improved alignment features and responsive feel and feedback.
- Hand: Right Hand
- Length: 35"
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- Neck: Flowing Single Bend
- Toe Flow: Minimum
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Grip: Black Matador Mid
- Multi-material technology allows for larger putter heads and distribution of weight back and to the perimeter for enhanced High-MOI performance (resistance to twisting during the stroke). These high-MOI designs combine with Scotty's tour-proven heel-and toe sole weighting technology to increase stability and forgiveness.
- Vibration dampening system connects the mid-milled face-sole component to the stainless steel frame of each model and produces soft but responsive feel and feedback.
- Enhanced alignment options including milled topline sight lines dual-purpose alignment (5W 5S 6M 7M) new pop-through visual cues rail alignment features and bright lines framing the sweet spot - provide added confidence at address.
- Heel-and-toe weighting removable weights are perfectly matched to shaft length ensuring consistent balance feel and forgiveness at any length.
- Matador midsize grip provides player preferred softness and comfort without sacrificing feel or feedback.