Titleist Select Newport Putter
Scotty Cameron Select putters feature sleek performance-oriented models with new technology shapes and configurations. The new Select line blends precision milled Scotty Cameron craftsmanship with multi-material technology proven at the highest levels of competition.
- Classic heel-and-toe weighted blade with a plumbing neck shorter rounded contours a 303 stainless steel face inlay and new flange sight line.
- Hand: Right Hand Only
- Length: 35"
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- Neck: Plumbing
- Toe Flow: Medium
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Grip: Matador Mid
- Multi-material technology with face inlays or face-sole constructions that are performance-matched to each putter style.
- Soft but solid feel from the integrated vibration dampening system connecting mid-milled face inlays or face-sole components to putter heads.
- Modern aesthetics with sole-to-topline inlays or face-sole pop-through technology misted finishes and refined colors and graphics.
- Balance and forgiveness from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology that is perfectly matched to shaft length.
- Enhanced alignment options including milled flange sight lines and crisscross pop-through visual cues that are matched to head size.
- Red Matador Midsize grips provide Tour-proven performance and feedback with a player-preferred soft feel.