Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedge
Fields marked with * are required.
HIT YOUR NUMBER:
Vokey recommends 4° - 6° of loft separation between your wedges, resulting in 10-15 yard gaps
ONE GIANT SHIFT FORWARD:
The shift that will reshape your wedge game. SM8 features a center of gravity that is pushed forward from the face, through the use of high density tungsten, producing a more consistent, pure strike that helps you hit your target more often.
For golfers, this means improved feel, improved ball flight, and a club face that simply wants to square at impact for more consistent results.
NOTHING SPINS LIKE A VOKEY:
Spin Milled grooves are designed to produce maximum spin. Every groove on every wedge is inspected to ensure it delivers the quality and precision you expect. Each wedge also receives a proprietary heat treatment that doubles the groove durability.
Bounce and Grind
- Having different grind options in your wedge set will create more versatility and improve your shot making from various lies and turf conditions
- F-Grind: The F grind is an all-purpose grind that is particularly suited for full shots and shots hit with a square face. Ideal for players who prefer a traditional wedge sole. The F grind is the most played sand wedge on Tour.
- S-Grind: The S Grind features a full sole that has been narrowed by a trailing edge grind, giving it a faster feel through the turf. This grind is best for neutral to firm conditions and for players that like to control loft with their hands ahead or behind the ball.
- 52 Degree - F Grind
- 56 & 60 Degree - S Grind
BOUNCE IS YOUR FRIEND:
- Adding one high bounce and one mid bounce wedge to your set will create move versatility and improve shot making from various lies and turf conditions
- High bounce options (F, D & K Grinds) are designed for soft bunker, heavy rough or soft fairway conditions and suit golfers with a neutral to steep/digger stroke type
- Mid bounce options (F, M & S Grinds) are designed for low-cut fairway conditions and are suited for golfers with a neutral to steep/digger stroke type
- Low bounce options (L Grind) are designed for hardpan bunker conditions and are suited for golfers with a shallow/sweeper stroke type
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Black/White Grip
- Brand : Titleist