Traeger Lone Star Elite Grill
- FREE Cover
- FREE Front Shelf
- 2 FREE 20 lb. bags of pellets (one apple and one hickory)
You will become the star of all your backyard barbecues with the Traeger Lone Star Elite Grill from SCHEELS. Boasting a combined 520 square inches of grilling area on its main and extra racks, this grill can handle up to 14 burgers, 21 hot dogs, five rib racks and/or four chickens.
Combining the best of the unbeatable flavor imparted by wood-fired cooking with the ease and precision of modern technology, this grill lives up to its name. The electronic auto-start ignition makes it a cinch to fire up, while the digital Elite controller with LED display lets you monitor the wood-fired convection performance to help you cook up a perfect meal every time. The grill comes complete with a free cover, free front shelf and two free 20-pound bags of apple and hickory pellets.
- Digital Elite Controller with LED Display
- Electronic Auto-Start Ignition
- Peg board with hanging hooks
- 520 sq. in. grilling area
- Main Rack: 20" x 19", Extra Rack: 20" x 7"
- Easily holds up to 14 burgers | 4 chickens | 21 hot dogs | 5 rib racks
- Color: Graphite
- Dimensions: Height: 49" Width: 39" Depth: 20"
- Weight: 115 lbs.