Ultra Paws® Traction Boots are non-skid fleece boots ideal for cold conditions. The fleece keeps your dog's feet warm and protected from snow and cold. Quick fasten with Velcro single strap.Features:
How to size your dog's paws:
- Foam comfort pad helps keep the boots on!
- Patented design for indoor traction and light use outside in the snow
- Check out the Dog Boot Use Chart for other boots suited for outdoor use
- Traction for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions who are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors
- Fleece keeps paws warm and protected from snow balls in light snow conditions
- Fleece is breathable
- Generous super-grip sole patch prevents sliding on wood and tile floors
- Fastens on your dog's paw with one Velcro® strap
- Fleece is not water resistant in wet snow conditions
- To prevent puncture of fabric keep your dogs nails trimmed
- 1. Place the paw on a piece of paper and press down on the top mimicking how the paw spreads when the dog is walking.
- 2. Mark the left and right side of the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot size. The width of the paw can be the same or slightly larger than the boot because Traction boots will stretch.
- XSmall: 1 3/4"
- Small: 2 1/4"
- Medium: 2 3/4"
- Large: 3 1/4"
- XLarge: 4"