Vangaurd Alta Pro 2 263AGH Tripod
The Alta Pro 263AGH 3-Section Aluminum Tripod with GH-100 Pistol-Grip Ball Head offers generous height, impressive stability, and light weight alongside a comprehensive list of professional functions – primary among which is the 180° tilting of the center column, which makes a convenient task of macro photography.
The included ball head operates by way of a pistol-grip trigger. Squeeze it, and you release the lock on the ball in order to position it; release it, and the ball locks to set the position. This enables extremely fast setups and one-handed operation. With the GH-100 head on the tilting center column, you'll be able to position your camera easily & securely at virtually any point within a spherical range. With an Allen key you can adjust the tension of the center column's swiveling motion, and the head also features a Friction Control System.
Not only macro photography but also any type of outdoor photography will be well-served by the Alta Pro 263AGH, which reaches a maximum height of 68.5" and supports up to 15.4 lb. The tripod features spikes that emerge from its rubber feet.
The included GH-100 is removable and features a side-to-side tilt of -32° to +90° and -8° to +90° of back-to-front tilt. The head, which comes with a QS-65GH quick-release plate, also pans a full 360° with a click stop every 5° to aid in panoramic photography. The tripod collar features set screws, so with an Allen wrench you can establish an extremely strong connection with the head.
- Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) System allows you to move the center column from 0 to 180° angles in variable vertical and horizontal positions
- Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) system securely repositions the center column in one simple movement, in just a few seconds, while maintaining the tripod's stability
- Rubber ring underneath tripod collar absorbs shock if center column descends rapidly to chassis
- Bubble level on die-cast magnesium chassis
- Aluminum alloy legs can be set independently at three angles (25°, 50°, and 80°), for stable operation on uneven ground and for low-angle photography
- Quick-flip leg locks
- Large foam grips on all three legs for all-weather use
- Hexagonal center column prevents twisting
- Pistol grip provides one-handed operation of head controls
- Friction Control System allows you to modify the level of friction on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight
- Anodized center ball allows for extremely fluid movement without sacrificing precise control
- Dual-locking quick shoe mechanism
- Rubberized hand grip
|EXTENDED WARRANTY||10 years|
|LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||15.4|
|FOLDED LENGTH (IN)||28.5|
|EXTENDED HEIGHT (IN)||68.5|
|MINIMUM HEIGHT (IN)||56.125|
|MULTI ANGLE CENTRAL COLUMN||Yes|
|LEG LOCK||Flip Lock|
|HEAD BASE ATTACHMENT||3/8 and 1/4|
|BUBBLE LEVEL ON HEAD||1|
|CARRYING BAG INCLUDED||Yes|