Vexilar FLX12 Ice Pro Fish Finder
Item No. 05276218121
Vexilar: Quality Sonar Flasher
Check out this solid Vexilar unit with a flat-screen design for easy viewing at any angle. Press play to learn more about the FLX12 Vexilar unit.
The Vexilar FLX-12 Ice Pro Fish Finder is ready for the ice right from the box. The Vexilar FLX-20 has a flat screen and bright LEDs for a wider viewing angle and an easy-to-read sonar display. For longer use, this Vexilar fish finder has a low power mode, which also allows you to fish in shallower water with great target resolution. This FLX-12 fish finder offers a larger depth range from five feet to 120 feet, plus a night mode for easier viewing in low light conditions. The Ice Pro Pack includes a 12-degree transducer and an Ice Pro carry case for easy transport. Get sharp, easy-to-see sonar readouts with the Vexilar FLX-12 Ice Pro Fish Finder.
- Night viewing mode
- FLX-12 sonar flasher
- Operates in low power mode
- Alerts when the battery is low
- Low-power-range option at 20 ft.
- Flat-screen with wide viewing angle
- New LEDs deliver a 20% brighter and sharper display
- Simple-to-operate system only requires two control knobs
- Matching sonar technology ensures maximum sonar longevity
- 12-degree ice transducer with float and stopper system for accurate readings
- Power Saving Technology increases flasher usage on a single battery charge by 30%
- Super-bright, 3-color LEDs show difference in targets: Red (strong), Orange (medium), Green (weak)
- Model #: IPX1212
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 1 in.
- Resolution: 525 segments
- Display Type: 3-color LED
- Current Draw: 175 mA @ 12V
- Peak-to-Peak Power: 1,000 watts
- Interference Rejection Settings: 20
- Dimensions: 4.8" H x 6" W x 2.4" D
- 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Operating Voltage: 10.5 to 15V (12 volts nominal)
- Depth of Range: 20 ft. (low power), 40 ft., 60 ft., 80 ft., 120 ft.
- Vexilar 12V 9-amp battery
- Functional carry case fits inside a 5-gallon bucket