The Super X Pump Marine Defender is built to resist the roughest weather on your boat, at your cabin, or in your camp. Whether it's multi-gun competition or protecting your home and family, the Marine Defender is a perfect choice. Its inertia-assisted action, six-shell total ammo capacity, durable composite stock, and ribbed forearm give you an edge against any odds. Get a Super X Pump and own a faster blaster.
- Matte Hard Chrome Plating on barrel, magazine tube, slide arms, and other components for the ultimate protection against wear and the elements
- Alloy Receiver is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- Synthetic Stock with Textured Gripping Surfaces gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip, and the non-glare matte black finish won't give you away
- Tactical Ribbed Forearm for better control when you need it most
- Hard Chrome-Plated Chamber and Bore make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- Traditional Brass Bead Front Sight plus a removable TRUGLO fiber-optic sight offer a fast, natural sight picture
- Invector-Plus Choke Tube System with cylinder choke installed works with slugs or buckshot
- Rotary Bolt with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- Drop-Out Trigger Group allows easy cleaning Crossbolt Safety is easily operated, even with gloves
- Inflex Technology Recoil Pad directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 38 1/2"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 5, 2 3/4" shells
- Length of Pull: 13 3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1 5/8"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 4 oz.