Reloaders seldom give wads the same critical attention given to other components. Often the result is poor performance - due entirely to the wad.
Used in new HS Hulls only.
- Designed for the proper rate of collapse
- Forms the right shape cup over the powder for proper obturation
- Cushions the initial shock, designed to take the bite out of recoil
- Petal design protects the shot against flat-spotting, minimizes flyers in the pattern
- The uniform ballistics obtained with brand name wads may not be achieved with lower cost substitutes
- 250 Count